Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Being a rebel this year

Some of you may have heard of a little thing called NaNoWriMo.  I'm a big fan, I've been doing it for years now but the only time I won was back in '09.  This year, since I've been working so hard on my game, Twin Crowns, I thought I'd keep the momentum and use NaNo to work on it.  Since Twin Crowns is a Visual Novel I figured it was still in the spirit of the challenge and I don't feel very guilty about not writing a book.

I'm very hopeful about wining this year.  I have a good outline, no commitments during my favourite writing hours, and I'll be trying to finish the entire story within the month.  Planning to write more than 50k in November is really key for me, otherwise I'll get ahead one day and take the next 3 off then get out of the habit of writing.

I go by the name Sharm, add me as a buddy if you'd like!  I really love trying to beat the word counts of everyone on my buddy list.

No comments:

Post a Comment