Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Little by little

Moving from one state to another is a big messy heavy hard complicated exhausting thing that I never want to do again.  I'm taking a break from getting my new place together to work a little on a new background for Twin Crowns, the main character's bedroom.

Just the bed so far, I haven't quite figured out the architecture and layout I want so I'm keeping myself going by just doing the stuff that I know I want in there.  I'll be softening the corners of the mattress and adding a coverlet in post processing, it'll just look less mechanical that way and add fewer lines that I can't seem to get sketchup to hide.  I'm thinking of putting a mirror in the room, which will be complicated in sketchup since it doesn't have reflection rendering.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I love the pre-finished mattress. Looks so uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete