Wednesday, September 10, 2014

TIAM: Catching up with some overtime

I did awesome today!  Not only did I manage to meet my quota, I exceeded it by a whole lot!  Only because of palette swap items, but that still counts.  I don't think I can really do that again simply because I spent nearly all day on it and that just isn't sustainable.

Here's a screenshot to show a little of what I've made so far.




I like to choose a subject to focus on for the day.  The first two days were all about gardening, so I only allowed myself to do plants and dirt.  Today was architecture, so I did things like windows, doors, roofs, floors, stairs and so on.  Tomorrow will probably be interiors, so there will be lots of furniture.  Choosing a subject helps me not get distracted by all the little things that might be interesting to make, it helps me know what I'm doing next, and it helps me figure out what might be missing and be sure to include it.  I don't usually finish everything I intend to do for the subject in that day, so towards the end of things I'm doing a bit of everything, trying to fill in all the gaps.  Still it's a nice way to start out.

And now, I'm going to allow myself to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment